- The Victorian Government has announced that face masks are no longer required to be worn in CPVs as of 11:59 pm Thursday, September 22 2022 – however, it is still strongly recommended.
- The ESC has announced that maximum fares for unbooked trips will increase from 15 September 2022. For more information see here - https://www.esc.vic.gov.au/transport/commercial-passenger-vehicles/commercial-passenger-vehicle-prices/maximum-taxi-fares
Ensuring a safe, accessible, customer-focused and competitive
commercial passenger vehicle industry.
You might be interested in
- Look after your vehicle, your passengers, and yourself this winter
- CPVV and TSV merge to become Safe Transport Victoria
- 'Introduction to Disability Awareness': Free eLearning course launched
- Touters fined in CPVV safety blitz
- Four ways drivers can make a difference
- CPVV and TSV to merge into single regulator
- MPTP fraudster narrowly avoids jail sentenceCPV driver sentenced for MPTP fraud