- From 1 July 2022, Safe Transport Victoria will unite the functions of Commercial Passenger Vehicles Victoria (CPVV) and Transport Safety Victoria (TSV), to create a new regulator to manage safety, compliance, accreditation and registration for commercial passenger vehicles, buses, and the marine sector. Learn more here.
- See what your COVID-19 vaccine requirements are as a CPV driver.
- Annual fees are resuming from April 1 2022. Learn more here.
Ensuring a safe, accessible, customer-focused and competitive
commercial passenger vehicle industry.
You might be interested in
- Look after your vehicle, your passengers, and yourself this winter
- CPVV and TSV merge to become Safe Transport Victoria
- 'Introduction to Disability Awareness': Free eLearning course launched
- Touters fined in CPVV safety blitz
- Four ways drivers can make a difference
- CPVV and TSV to merge into single regulator
- MPTP fraudster narrowly avoids jail sentenceCPV driver sentenced for MPTP fraud