Home > Vehicle owners > Update my details

Update my details

If you’re an accredited driver, commercial passenger vehicle owner, registered Booking Service Provider or Multi Purpose Taxi Program member and your contact details change, you must contact us to notify us of the changes.

If you’re an accredited driver you must update your address with VicRoads.

If you have done this, but you have not received a new driving certificate from us with your new address, please contact us and we’ll manually update this.

If VicRoads doesn’t have your new address recorded then we won’t change your address in our system, as the two must match.

You will need to contact VicRoads if you believe they haven’t successfully updated your new address details.